Welcome to Ms. Leger's 5th Grade Science Class!

I look forward to teaching your child this year. One of my personal goals is to accommodate students in any way possible by establishing a productive learning environment. I feel open communication with parents is vital. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. My conference period is 1:20 to 1:50 pm each day. My contact information is as follows:
·      Email:  kleger@vidorisd.org
·      VMS: (409) 951-8880
·      Cell #: (409) 504-4284
·      Blog: LegersLedger@blogspot.com {This is where you will find the class calendar, missing assignments, class videos, resources, etc.}
·      Remind101: Send a TEXT Message to 81010
                        In message window text @mslegers5         
We will follow all the policies & procedures for grading and behavior found in the VMS Student Handbook. Your student will need the following supplies for our class:
  • 3 one-subject spirals (wide rule; $0.17 at Wal-Mart)
  • Clear packing tape (1 roll)

I am looking forward to a great year! I only teach winners.
Best,
Ms. Leger

No comments:

Post a Comment